CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Robot Guitar

I thought everyone would enjoy this. It's basically awesome. On Dec 7 2007, Gibson USA released a line of guitars that sported a feature previously unheard of: a mechanism that allowed the instruments to tune themselves. This is the stuff of dreams for players seeking a no-hassle approach to keeping guitars in tune or using alternate tunings. For non-players, it's still pretty cool. The mechanism comes on a variety of body styles and you can even retro-fit a standard guitar if you want to.You can also visit Gibson's website for more info and a closer look at the available styles. I guess we'll have to sit tight until luthiers develop guitars that can play themselves. Check out the video below to see the amazing robot guitar in action.



1 comments:

Max said...

Holy Moses, that is probably the coolest thing I have ever seen. I hate it when they make something so good that I immediately want it and I can no longer pretend I am in charge of my own desires. If you ever get one, I want to see it in action.

Great blog, man. Don't fear the reaper.