CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

First Post Ever

As the above title suggests, this is the first of what I hope will be a long series of posts. I want this blog to be mostly about music, but since there are some pretty big events going on in my life right now (my wife Rachel and I are expecting our first baby, due Aug 12), I can't really guarantee that only musical items will appear. Anyway, I hope that through this blog I'm able to share my passion for what I consider to be one of the most powerful media around! I'll be reviewing albums, choosing a "song of the week," sharing musical experiences, looking at cool gear... that kind of thing. Feel free to post replies and share your feelings too. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Laura said...

KEEP POSTING ROBEEERRRRTO!!!!

Kristy said...

Rob! I'm so excited you have a blog. You're going in my google reader immediately. Only really boring posting on your part can get you kicked out. Just kidding.

Congratulations on your upcoming fatherhood! That is so so wonderful. You two will be awesome parents.